With veterinary costs on the rise, pet parents are faced with a financial burden when it comes to affording critical health care for their pet.
Procedures for accidents and illnesses are expensive and many Americans would be in financial turmoil over an unexpected veterinary bill.
So, what’s the solution for pet owners?
The answer - pet insurance. And, not just any pet insurance plan. A plan that allows you to keep your cash and still give your pet the vital treatment that they need.
Don’t worry, we’re going to explain it all. Let’s dig in!
How Pet Insurance Usually Works
When it comes to other pet insurance providers, pet insurance works a certain way:
- First, you’ll obtain your policy and once your pet is covered you can bring them to the vet.
- When you bring your pet to the vet, you’ll be required to pay the vet bill upfront during the time of service. This requires you to have cash on hand.
- Then, you’ll submit a claim to your insurance provider who will reimburse you for the amount covered based on your policy. This process could be short or could take several months depending on your provider.
As you can see, even though you have a pet insurance plan for your pet and you did the right thing to keep them protected, you still have to have hundreds to thousands of dollars on hand for their care.
Kind of defeats the purpose, right?
Luckily, there’s an alternative - Fursure Pet Insurance.
Pet Insurance That Pays The Vet Directly
We know that pet parents don’t want to dig into their savings to give their pet the critical care they need. That’s why we’ve built Fursure Pet Insurance, a comprehensive pet insurance policy for accident and illness coverage.
Why is our coverage plan important for pet parents?
Rising veterinary costs are leading to larger bills for pet parents, which calls for more cash on hand to pay for care. While pet owners may have a pet insurance plan, they’re still required to pay out of pocket costs until they can be reimbursed by their provider.
We don’t believe it should work that way.
We believe that you shouldn’t have to have thousands on hand to afford accident and illness care for your pet and even if you do, you should be able to keep it.
How Fursure Insurance Works
So, how does Fursure Insurance work?
We have paired our Fursure Insurance policy with our Fursure Card to enable us to pay your vet directly out of your own policy aka out of our own piggy bank.
But, why is this better?
You don’t need to have money on hand and you’ll never need to worry about whether or not you can afford vet care for your pet.
Many times, pet parents bring their pet to the veterinarian and are unable to afford additional procedures such as blood work and x-rays because of the additional cost. With Fursure Insurance, you’ll never need to opt out of these procedures again.
Here is how Fursure Insurance works with our Fursure Vet Pay feature powered by the Fursure Card:
- Pick a plan that is right for you and your pet - customize your coverage for accidents and unexpected illnesses. You can also add on wellness that covers routine and preventative care.
- Once you’re covered, you can bring your pet to the vet for accident, illness, or preventative care. You’re free to go to whichever vet you’d like, there is no network or restrictions.
- Once you’re at the vet, get an estimate for cost of care and submit that in the app. Depending on your vet, you can get that estimate before your appointment, or before checkout! The cost estimate allows our system to be prepared for your direct payment request so we can pull the funds out of your personal policy. Once you submit your quote, you’re ready to checkout.
- At checkout, swipe your Fursure Card to pay for your visit with your pre-approved funds. Depending on the care your pet received and the terms of your policy, you may have an additional portion to pay your vet.
- While our policies cover a ton, they may not cover everything, so you may be asked to pay the remainder of the bill. And, once you pay you’re good to go!
As you can see, using our Fursure Vet Pay is quite simply the easiest way to pay your vet for your furry friend’s care.
Pet Insurance Protects Your Pet and Wallet
Long gone are the days of having to shell out hundreds of dollars to pay for your pet’s veterinary care. With a pet insurance policy that pays the vet directly, you can feel confident knowing that you can pay for your pet’s care no matter what.
The best line of defense for any pet parent is a pet insurance policy that protects their pet and allows them to receive the accident, illness or preventative care they need.
Protect your furry friend and your wallet with a pet insurance policy from Fursure Insurance, your best friend will thank you.